Wednesday, December 7, 2011

where's ur FUCKED COMMITMENT???

i think i am being too kind to her....kind enough to do all (i mean ALL) the PB projects myself and shit lar why am i being so kind??? i don't really blame her for not doing anything...i guess she just a bit lucky because i am the one who's offering myself to be burdened to do all the hard works (it is not dat hard actually and i kinda get on how to do it while she's playing dumb [truly dumb or a made up dumb? a made up dumb is sure a FUCKED ASSHOLE but if it's truly a stupidity coming from within then...GOD BLESS HER!])

say, i give all my heart and mind (a bit hyperbola here) to do jobs given to me properly eventhough it just a PB whose not into our future but still, U NEED TO DO THE WORK PROPERLY!!! okay la maybe i haven't see how u're doing ur job so i shouldn't judge u kan, but, why r everytime we plan a meeting to discuss our project (i mean 'OUR' project) u always procrastinate? hey, did u ever learn the poem dat we hev during our high skul? da one with all the father advices to his son? wat was 1 of the advice? do not procrastinate kn kn kn? so WHY DA HELL U KEEP ON PROCRASTINATING 'OUR' PROJECT DEAR??? HA?? i dunno how to say dis la, i see u daily n i dun think dat u r like some type of a busy-active in programmes watsoever girl..i think u r pretty plain like me...so WHY THE HELL CAN'T U PROVIDE UR TIME TO DISCUSS 'OUR' PROJECT unlike me? i think i'm pretty busy too with da classes, da soon-to-end labs, the no-more lab reports, the none-existence tutorial/ASSignment....n guess wat, i still hev to catch up wit my SDRT while u're busy CATCHING UP WIT UR LAZINESS??? WHY WHY WHY??? FUCKED UP LA U!!!

hihihi ok so i finished doing the slides n the translation (please note dat i translated the WHOLE ARTICLE by using my brain because u're just TRANSLATING UR PART OF ARTICLE BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!! hahaha giler FUCKED UP tul la minah nie...tataw lak semalas-malas ak, malas lagi ko yew...) n how wud u wish me to proceed translating my part with ur FUCKED UP TRANSLATED PART? guess i just hev to do the article all by myself la sial, from top to bottom! n i dun even refer to ur FUCKED UP work cuz it's too FUCKED UP dat i even FUCK myself up reading it orait? now i have a severe MENTAL FATIGUE just because of u...n not only dat, wat really make me PISS OFF DA MOST is when u so eagerly, i mean EAGERLY saying dat 'mlm rabu nie kita jumpa la utk decide sapa present yg mna bla bla bla' (n so i blindly thought dat 'oh, she actually care cuz she wants to practice + discuss + perfecting the soon-to-be presentation) n then, when i finished wit my SDRT n i read ur text saying u r MALAS to go to ptsl    n just asking me to email the slides n the translation, i'm just speechless!!! hey, HAVE U GOT ANY SINGLE IDEA ABOUT HOW TO PRESENT THE FUCKING SLIDES? R U DAT GREAT TO JUST BLINDLY READING N UNDERSTANDING WAT I HEV DONE THE WHOLE LAST NITE SLIDES? FUCK!!!! okie fine, dat's ur way of doing work kan...? ok ok, we'll see how u perform tomorrow...u r dat great of a presenter kn....let me remind u here...this is OUR PROJECT, n OUR PROJECT IS OUR MARKS, not ur mark my mark but it's OURS so, if i dun get an A for this PB, I BLAME U 4 DA REST OF MY FUCKED UP LIFE!!! cuz i know i'd give my all to the project, to the tugasan, to the translation, n now it is only the presentation dat i hev to tackle...DUN U EVER DARE MESSING UP WIT MY MARK!!! DO UR BEST FUCK! UNDERSTAND WAT I'M TRYING TO PRESENT IN THOSE SLIDES! DUN U JUST READ IT BLINDFOLDEDLY N REDUCE MY MARK! U GOT DAT??? phew i think i sud let her read dis so she can cry...her tears r worthy to see as im having a serious mental fatigue just because putting up wit her procrastination n lack of attention n laziness n lack of cooperation...why did i ever agree to become her partner? no wonder eton, lia, sakinah doesn't want her...i can see why...next time, FOR SURE U R OUT!!! I DUN WANT TO BE IN DA SAME GROUP AS U ANYMORE OKAY!!! 

No comments: