Thursday, April 12, 2012

i dont give a damn anymore

dealing with people are hard
they don't understand you
they just care about themselves
but im fine with that
i know i can handle it
this is just one extra experience
that i can take it up to myself
and see myself endure it
until it is over
and i'll be free from those kind of people

but dealing with u are much harder
you r not just any people
u r, in fact, a person that i love
that i care, not the most, but at least a bit
because u r special
n that special tag that u have
r the things that allow u to hurt me
cuz u r not just any people,
those people r hard, but they don't hurt
u r harder, n u hurt a lot too

n i don't know
why
what
where
when
how
it all happens
is it me?
or is it u?

seriously...
im tired
tired of playing games
the same thing over n over again
n though i know it's coming
i just don't know how to react to it anymore
sud i just let it be
the way it sud be?
sud i try a different way this time?
sud i do this?
or sud i do that?
u tell me...

holding on is not what im best on
i let it go, if i have to let go
i'll let go, if it hurt to much
i'll let go, if it doesn't mean much to u anymore
i'll let u go, if u think it's the best way
i will just let you go
if you hurt me too much

i will care myself more
more than i sud care about u
n if this is the end
i can take it
i will deal with it
i will fix my soul myself
i will not let my mind be confused over n over again
i will not let myself thru the same hurt
again and again
cuz im tired
tired of the same game
n i will not hold on
if i can let go
and i know that i can heal myself
without having to worry about going
to go thru the same pain again
for i know
this wud be the last time
that we play this game

No comments: