Thursday, January 3, 2013

when you u-turned 4 me~

it was a rocky end to our date..
and i admit that i might have been a little too emotional...
but i dunno why...
maybe because the clothes that i wore made me look fat...
so i felt a little bit insecure...
and the insecurity grew when you avoid my grasp...
you were all joking..
but i got mad, really mad...
and then things started to turn worse...
u lost your mood, i lost mine...
we just wanted that date to end quickly...
and we didn't even bid proper goodbye when you departed...
and you were gone, out of my sight...
and i raced back to my room...
swearing to you, swearing to myself...
and i got so mad that i felt like my head would exploded...
so i washed my face, and took out the lens...
and as i prepared to take a very long shower, you called...

"abg ada kt ukm ney, meh la turun bawah, bawak biskut dan air sekali ea"

i was shocked, but at the same time i was confused...
nevertheless, i went to get you, with those horrible-taste cookies...
and when i saw your face, your face was totally differ from when you were gone...
your face was so...
i dont know how to say it, but the moment i saw your face...
tears were filling up my eyes, but they never stream down, thank god they didnt!
and i was so touched, because you came back to me...
because you could not just let this date ended like that...
with you and i both feeling angry towards each other...
our last date for 2012 should not end like that, that was why you made that u-turned...
to mend things out...
and i am really glad that you did...
because it made me love you more....
you made me feel appreciated, and valuable...
and i like you making me feel that way...
thank you, for coming back to me...
and i love you soooo muchhh, more than i can ever say...

No comments: