Tuesday, June 24, 2014

That's why you should be above other people so that you can make decision sesuka hati

I am quite frustrated....i felt like being cast away...under-apprediated....kept in the dark...unsupervised...and plenty more....feeling like i am wasting my time and huh! actually, i am quite tired of waiting things...

the point of this entry is just to announce that my allowance for this june is only rm400 which is not even enough to feed me as i already do the budget to keep rm500 every month to pay all the important stuffs such as the rent, bills, debt and car fuel.....

nevertheless, how can i disagree when he mentioned that he will pay me rm400 only...who am i to object him? he is someone with a "Dr" title kot (yeah, he's always proud with that title of him)

he said that i just recently received my april + mei payment and he thought that rm400 will be enough since im not making any progress...and this is where i am actually getting bitter at...i spend all my days sitting in front of my laptop, researching, planning for what i thought to be my future project and i even put everything in my log book, i already design the fucking primers, i saved every protocols that i came across with...and i am waiting for that day to order my chemicals and reagents and kits (whatever you call them) because i am so fucking ready to do the lab work (yes!!! i am tired of sitting and reading)

he doesn't even bother to look at my log book, and doesn't even bother to let me present, yet he said i didnt make any progress...well, ain't that cruel?

but the fault is on me too because i can't argue with him...how can i? that's not even my salary, it was an allowance and to think that i actually hoping to get another 1k for this month is just too much...

i am heart broken dowh....money money money where r you....well, i am really thinking of working somewhere just in case to support my unstable life...malu dowh nk minta duet kat bapak banyak2 kali...

i am changing supervisor this time, and i hope my new supervisor will be a whole lot better than him....yeah, i am keeping my finger crossed this time...

No comments: